Next NRCC Meeting 23rd of August
The next meeting of NRCC will take place on the 23rd of August. The agenda for this meeting is as follows....
NAIRN RIVER COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Comhairle Coimhearsnachd Abhainn Narann
ORDINARY MEETING TO BE HELD ON
Wednesday 23rd August 2017
At Nairn Community & Arts Centre
At 7.30 pm
- Declarations of interest
The rules of declaration of interest are intended to produce transparency in regard to interests which might influence, or be thought to influence your actions as a Community Councillor.
You MUST withdraw from the meeting until discussion of, and voting on, the relevant item where you have a declarable interest is concluded.
You may feel able to state truthfully that an interest would not influence your role as a Community Councillor in discussion or decision making. You must, however, always comply with the “objective test” which is whether a member of the public, with knowledge of the relevant facts, would reasonably regard the interest as so significant that it is likely to prejudice your discussion or decision making in your role as Community Councillor.
- Fit House: a new approach to care for local people at home (Presentation by Lucy Fraser and Dr Adrian Baker)
- Minutes of last meeting held 19th July 2017
- Matters Arising from the minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Secretary Correspondence
- Highland Outcome Improvement Plan consultation ( Survey )
- Paddling Pool Consultation
- Forres Road Land Development
- Contribution to Christmas Lights Group
- Riverside - Memorial Trees
- Planning Applications
- Date of next meeting
7.30pm, 20th September, Nairn Community & Arts Centre